Flaw Flaw

A most excellent track!

It' really beautiful, and I'm certainly downloading this!

A few words of advice: The kick sounds a bit too soft. It needs to be a bit more of a solid sound. Also, a few of those kicks seem a little out of place, but by no means does it sound bad!

5/5 and 9.5/10

Alloud responds:

Yeah they could have a better sound. I'm still experimenting with my compression. d:
But out of place? I dunno man, I don't feel that. :V

Thank you for the review! Happy you liked it.

&amp;gt;SS&amp;lt; They Came From Above >SS< They Came From Above

Greetings Human,

It's a good song. In fact, I'm going to download it. But I don't like to give anything a perfect score, to be completely honest. There's always something to improve on. In this song, the area between 2:11 and 2:50 could have been improved by having notes after every "twang."

However, overall, this is a very good song. I like all the layers and the various effects you added. It's a catchy tune and was well made. I give this song a 4.5. It's very good, but not quite perfect, but then again, nothing is.

Good job.

SilentSpace responds:

Thanks! This is the kind of review I like to hear. I'll get right on it; see if I can get the sound you want.

SS out. Peace!

EDIT: Already fixed. Check it out, it sounds way better now!

~NK~ &amp;quot;Blacklight&amp;quot; FULL ~NK~ "Blacklight" FULL

Copied?

The beginning notes sound VERY similar to those at the beginning of "My Name is Skrillex" by Skrillex...

Jus' sayin...

Otherwise, it all sounded great. It had a nice buildup, sweet middle wubs, and a really nice outro.

5/5 and 9/10

Rum &amp;amp; Ace - Waterwalker Rum & Ace - Waterwalker

Awesome!

Sorry, i don't have time to write a full review...

This is awesome!!

Why is it rated below 4.0?? This deserves 4.5+!!

5/5 10/10 DLed

SandervH responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you like it :D
You can download the high quality version on my SoundCloud profile (there should be a link on my profile page somewhere)

[House Party] Remastered [House Party] Remastered

L.E.G.I.T.

Yeah, this is ubertastic!! :)

Quick Descent Quick Descent

Nice!

I can see from the previous reviews that this is your first song. Not bad for your first (although I still haven't made any songs yet)!! The only thing I would change is the "wooo wooo" throughout the song. It doesn't sound so good in there.

9/10
5/5

OpenLight responds:

Haha I'm really excited to see my first song in the top 20 to be honest. I've changed my composition style a lot since then.

Thanks for the review! If you don't mind, please check out my newer stuff as well!

Nuclear Winter[Techno] Nuclear Winter[Techno]

Nice! Just not quite the right feeling...

Great song!! The only thing I didn't like about it was that it didn't seem that happy. It kinda sounded like somebody in despair or something... Idk. Maybe its just me, but I think this doesn't sound as happy as techno is meant to be.

Apart from that, I love this song!

9/10, 5/5

~KribZon has spoken~

Acid Paradox - Monster Acid Paradox - Monster

Not Bad!

This is one of my favorite kinds of dubsteb. I loved how it alternated between lighter music and hard bass, just like Skrillex's Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites.

I gave you a 9/10 because i think there should have been fewer lyrics in the song. Dubsteb is a genre that focuses on the music, and there's occasionally a few words. I really like the eerie feeling of the lyrics, but i think they should have been a little more in the background.

Otherwise, great piece!! Downloading for sure!

9/10 5/5